My Native place


The native place is a bundle of joy, peace, happiness, nature, and memories. It holds a special place in the hearts of people, embodying their ancestral heritage, traditions, and identity. Upon hearing the term native place, our minds immediately conjure up thoughts of vacation, summer holidays, journeys, and relatives. Nowadays, as people live in cities, they yearn to visit their relatives and grandparents at least once a year.

I visited my native place, a suburban town in the Dindigul district, last year during my semester holidays. Prior to that, the last time I had visited my native place was when I was in the fifth grade. It was a wonderful experience to return and reconnect with my family members, reliving some of my childhood memories.

Upon our visit to our native place after such a long time, my grandparents and relatives were overwhelmed with happiness and took great care of us. We visited the Kodaikanal hills, which are near our house, and took photos together, enjoying the cool, chill climate during summer. Outside of Kodaikanal, the sun was scorching. The black pepper trees and coffee plants were stunning.

I really enjoyed the taste of milk when I was in my native place. In cities, we don't taste the real taste of milk, but in villages, we can get pure cow milk which will be tasty and healthy. When I was in my fifth grade, my cousin used to fight with me for everything. But when I went last year, my cousin got really mature and took care of me and my family very well. And for everyone, there is a special or exciting thing when we return from our native place is that we get pocket money and blessings from our grandparents. I really spent quality time with my grandparents and my relatives in my native place.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog