MYSTERIES OF MY SCHOOL

PART 1 - MYSTERIOUS PATH IN THE ASSISI BLOCK



I attended two different schools during my schooling years. I completed my education up to 1st grade at one school, and from 2nd grade to 12th grade at another school. The second school I attended is a Christian school consisting of five buildings, each with different names. During my 4th grade, I was in the Assisi block, which had two floors. This block had one central stage and four staircases - one in the left corner, one in the right corner, one along the stage in the center, and one in the middle of the center and right corner staircases.


The last mentioned staircase was particularly mysterious. It had a horrific appearance with blood drop stains on the ceiling and hand impressions with blood. Many students avoided using this staircase, only using it in groups in case of an emergency. When I heard about these mysteries, I was curious and wanted to witness the impressions myself. I went with my friends to see them, and it was indeed terrifying. The staff mentioned that the blood stains were actually red ink, but the origins of the stains remain a mystery.

One day, I used that staircase with one of my friends, and we heard a screaming sound coming from a closed, locked storeroom. We were terrified and immediately ran away from the place. Since that incident, we stopped using that staircase altogether.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog