Are you a person who speaks to plants ?


Plants provide various benefits for people. They can purify the air and help keep us healthy. Some plants can even provide medicine or food when needed. Plants offer a variety of vegetables, fruits, oxygen, and other essentials while assisting in controlling carbon dioxide in the atmosphere. They are predominantly photosynthetic, meaning they obtain their energy from sunlight. However, plants also obtain energy from human beings. Yes, plants can listen to what we say and respond to us. For example, encouraging plants with kind words can lead to better growth. It is not a joke, but a fact that plants respond to our words and even music, aiding in their growth.

I strongly believe in this idea because I have personally experienced it. In my home, we had a money plant that was not growing properly despite efforts with organic fertilizers. When I started talking to the plant with love and care, expressing my commitment to its growth, I saw a noticeable improvement in its development after just a few days. The same positive results were seen with a rose plant as well.

I continue to use this technique with all the plants in my home and highly recommend it to others. This approach can be highly beneficial for the growth of plants.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog