What is valuable according to you ? 



During one of my summer vacations, it was a bright and sunny day. The sun shone brilliantly in the clear, blue sky, with white, fluffy clouds drifting across. I was excited to welcome my cousin and her family. After having lunch, we played Uno together. It was a memorable vacation for both of us.

I would like to share a significant incident from that vacation and convey a deep message to everyone. My cousin has a habit of forgetting things. Whatever she likes and buys, she tends to forget where she kept it after a few hours. She often laments about this, feeling bad, and asked for a solution to overcome this habit. She struggles to keep a pen or notebook safely and can't seem to get rid of this forgetfulness.

I suggested a solution to her: to buy a costly pen. After returning home, she purchased an expensive pen. A few days later, she called me, very happily, and told me that she had slowly overcome her forgetfulness. When I asked her the reason, she explained that because the pen she bought was costly, she always made an effort to keep it in her conscious mind. This helped her remember where she kept things. 

I was pleased that she was able to get rid of this habit, but at the same time, I felt sad that she had to rely on having a costly pen in order to remember things.

So, I just said one thing: in this world, everything we have has value. Whether it is costly or cheap, everything has value. Something that may be cheap to you could be costly for someone else in this world. Therefore, cherish everything you have and do not underestimate anything.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog