My perspective on 'Food'



Thinking about the word 'food' itself creates a lot of imagination in our minds, depending on our taste preferences. I'm not going to bore you by stating that food is a basic human need to stay alive, or that there are numerous varieties of food items that are special and unique. Instead, I'm going to talk about 'food' from a different perspective.

For me, food is something special that makes me feel good and happy. I love to eat and explore different varieties of foods. I can also say that because I love food, I started to learn cooking and I'm skilled at preparing a variety of dishes.

Let me tell you something, if you are feeling depressed, go and have some food. I'm certain that it will help you come out of your depression or at the very least, reduce your stress levels and depression. I believe many people are not aware of this technique, as they tend not to eat when they are feeling down or after experiencing a failed relationship. However, nowadays, in order to calm their wives, husbands use this technique by buying their favorite foods for them.

I would also like to share this message: don't waste food. We should always be mindful of the amount of food we take on our plates. To avoid wasting food, we should only take what our stomachs can handle. There are people who are not able to have even one meal a day, and many children go hungry. We should not dare to waste food knowing these conditions. Instead, we should provide food to those in need as much as we can.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog