Do you like Parotta?


I like Parotta so much, and it is also one of my favorite foods. Parotta is a famous South Indian dish made of maida. There are different types of Parotta in Tamil Nadu, such as Bun Parotta, Veechu Parotta, Nool Parotta, and Egg Parotta. I have tried Bun Parotta and Veechu Parotta, which are famous in the Madurai district of Tamil Nadu.

Food is not just about taste; it's also about feeling. Parotta is one of my favorite dishes because it makes me feel happy and comforted whenever I eat it. I have eaten Parotta many times since my childhood, but the Parotta I had from Hotel Bilal in Chrompet, near Vetri theatre, stands out in my heart. Recently, I went there with my friends many times and we tried Chicken Biryani, Parotta, Chicken rice, and Pepper chicken.

Parotta pairs well with veg kuruma and non-veg salna. This hotel provides chicken salna and beef salna for Parotta, creating the ultimate combination. The Parotta is close to my heart because of its texture and the salna's taste. It is soft and fluffy with a pleasant taste when mixed with the chicken salna. The most important thing about Parotta is its softness. Yes, it should be soft enough to tear and eat. The Parotta I had at Hotel Bilal is very soft in texture and one of the tastiest I have ever had. It made me want to eat it again and again whenever I crave Parotta.

You can also go and try Parotta from this hotel, and I'm sure you will enjoy every bite. However, I must warn you not to eat Parotta daily or frequently, as it can contribute to obesity and heart disease. This is because it is typically made with a high amount of oil and has high calorie and cholesterol content.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog