Unforgettable childhood school memories 




Schools always carry beautiful memories for everyone. Especially the first day of school is a memorable day that holds colorful memories that will stay with us forever. For the first time, we experience a different kind of feeling when we leave our parents for many hours. Our pampered life gradually comes to an end. When we go to school for the first time, we may have cried and panicked a lot to enter the classroom, but until we reached the door of the classroom, we would have enjoyed every second. Now, when we think back on those days, they are cherished and funny moments of our school days.

I remember my school days when I was in kindergarten, in the same school where my mom was working as a Math teacher for the higher classes. We both used to go to school at the same time, but my class would end sooner. My mom would have special classes, and I would go to her class where her students would take care of me. They would give me chocolates, let me sit beside them, and my mom would buy me delicious vadas. I would eat the chocolates my mom got for me. After some time, my dad would pick me up from school and take me home. In the school canteen, he would buy me tasty soup and corn masala.

Those unforgettable childhood school memories will never be erased from my mind and heart.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog