One of my weird experiences from primary schooling - Part 1


After reading my blogs like "Mysteries of My School Part 1 and Part 2," you may think that this girl's school is typically a weird and horrendous school. However, that is not the case. Actually, my school is not horrendous, but I can say that my primary schooling was really odd. I experienced a lot of things during that time. I would like to share one of my weird experiences with you in this blog.

I don't remember whether I was in my third or fifth grade, but it was during my primary schooling. I was writing my Maths exam when suddenly many students started shouting and running in the corridor. We all stopped writing our exams, and the teacher who was supervising the examination was in shock. She didn't know what was happening outside and asked us to maintain silence and continue writing our Maths exam. However, we were not in the mood to write our exams; instead, we were curious to know what was happening outside.


We were whispering to each other about what might have happened. Suddenly, the respective teacher came and asked each of us to get out of our building. We asked for the reason, but she shouted at us to get out immediately and gather in the ground. So, all of us ran out of the building and I heard the reasons for this sudden action that was taking place. Some said that a snake had entered the building (I now know this is childish, but at that time, as kids, our mentality was different), while others said that there was a bomb blast threat, and some said that our school had been hijacked by terrorists.

I will continue this blog and share what really happened on that day in my next post.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog